A Conversation for Oregon (History)

A404164- Oregon (History)

Post 1

Four

I was browsing the guide when I realized there weren't any entries about 'Oregon, the prettiest state in the Cont. U.S.A.', and therefore realized it was up to me to write it. However, there is no use in writing such article, if we don't even know how Oregon came to be! That's why I started the series of Oregon. This first edition covers a brief intro and a lot of history, and I've added some websites where even more in-depth information can be found. As you understand, I plan to write much more about Oregon, so please give me as much feedback as possible. Is this too much information, or not enough? Too hard, or too easy? Interesting, or boring? Let me know!

Four (U146595)


Link to: A404164- Oregon (History)

Post 2

Four

Sorry, here it is:
http://h2g2.com/A404164


Link to: A404164- Oregon (History)

Post 3

Crescent

I just skimmed it, but from what I saw, it is a good Entry - maybe some GuideML (it is VERY easy to use) would encourage more to read it and comment on it, allowing it faster acceptance (as it is all in plain text it all seems to bunch together), but if it gets put to a sub-ed, they can do that. Maybe, if you continue the series you should see if you can get into The University of Life and do a whole project on Oregon smiley - smiley Until later....
BCNU - Crescent


Link to: A404164- Oregon (History)

Post 4

Four

Thanx. I have skimmed over GuideML, because I actually wanted to add some graphics. However, it just seemed a bit too complicated for me to deal with right now. I should give it a try though, huh.


Link to: A404164- Oregon (History)

Post 5

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Four, exciting news. I have recommended the yarn be accepted for inclusion in the Edited Guide. We await developments.


Link to: A404164- Oregon (History)

Post 6

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

And in even better news I can tell you the yarn has been accepted for inclusion in the guide. It will now be sent to a sub editor who will put the finishing touches to it. Eventually you will receive an email announcing the appearance of your article on the front page of h2g2.

Loony


Link to: A404164- Oregon (History)

Post 7

Mark Moxon

Editorial Note: This thread has been moved out of the Peer Review forum because this entry has now been recommended for the Edited Guide.

Congratulations!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more