A Conversation for IT'S PARTY TIME EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 21

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Blink 182 is perfectly welcome any time. I've never heard of Green Day, as long as they are rock then they are perfectly welcome!

Hey, where's the drinks and cake??? And the music????? *Katsy runs off and comes back staggering with bottles of drinks...soft and alcoholic, she opens the champaign and takes a sip*

That'll do for now, anymore and I'll be legless!!!! Or I'll collapse on the couch!(It's a well known fact that it doesn't take much champaign to get me drunk)


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 22

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

GUINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*grabs for a bottle and downs half of it*
Takes a lot to get me drunk- although 5 parties at once might just do it...
Green Day are possibly the greatest band in the world smiley - smiley And they totally rock!


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 23

Biggy P (the artist phormerly known as phord)

I totally agree, Green Day are fantastic.
is it O.K to have some 'phonics


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 24

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Totally- they're cool smiley - smiley


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 25

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

If Green Day are rock then THEY ARE WELCOME!!!!

Guiness???? How can you stand it? Did I ever tell you my experience of being a 13 year old at an 18th birthday party and I was hanging around with these 20 year old guys who thought I was 16/17 and they tried to get me drunk on guiness? My word......and they were shocked I'm on a non-smoker as well!


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 26

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Yikes!
But Guiness is excellent smiley - smiley
And I like my drinks strong smiley - winkeye


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 27

Wings

sorry, but guiness is disgusting, although it's supposed to be good for you! green day are excellent and i refuse to believe you've never heard any of their music. surely you've heard of the classic "time of your life"? oh, and did anyone see their gig in L.A? i heard they set fire to the drum kit etc. smiley - smiley


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 28

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Time of Your Life is fantastic smiley - smiley But Basket Case is my favourite. Well, one of them. I think...
Setting fire to the drum kit? Sounds about right...


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 29

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

Put the Dandy Warhols back on!

*Em'ly deposits large quantities of confectionery on a nearby table, and starts to attack the Topics*

Has anyone heard "thirteen tales from urban bohemia"? Beautiful...


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 30

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

No, I haven't heard of Green Day, and I wouldn't have seen their gig in LA as it's on the other side of the world to me. They sound good though! I'm mad about Skandal, they are my fave group of all time and no-one is ever gonna beat them!!!!! They are the nicest guys ever! *goes off dreaming again*

Miss Angelwings I'll add you to the list of people who have turned up on the party page!


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 31

Demon Drawer


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 32

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

*Katsy staggers over to the door to find a very happy looking DD, who has brought plenty of yummy cakes and drinks with him*

Ah! Come in my friend! You are most welcome! Come and join the other really cool people here! I'll also add you to the list of "Cool people who have attended this marvellous place! *DD walks in feeling very welcome*


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 33

Demon Drawer

*DD places several cases of good wine in the kitchen and uncorks a 93 Bordeaux*


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 34

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

WINE!!!!!! *DD then realises he's going to have to keep a very close eye on Katsy as she's already on the verge of being seriously drunk, but this isn't reality, so no permanent damage will ensue...*


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 35

Demon Drawer

None of my business who is drunk or heading that way. The more alky hol the merrier. smiley - bigeyes


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 36

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm*


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 37

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Oh yeah *Katsy suddenly remembers* It was indeed me saying the management does NOT accept any responsibitly for anyone who gets drunk......maybe I should sober up *slightly*

Welcome to the party Joe aka Arnia! Nice to see you here! I'll just add your name to the list of really cool people who have made it so far....


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 38

Demon Drawer

Did any one else hear a humming sound?


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 39

Joe aka Arnia, Muse, Keeper, MathEd, Guru and Zen Cook (business is booming)

*a large lozenge shaped tank enters the room with Joe following. He constantly checks the large display screen on the front of the heavily insulated pod. At one end there is a square box with all sorts of access panels. Joe gently turns the antigrav down and sets the tank up in the corner*

And now we have metallic hydrogen smiley - smiley


CARRY ON THE PARTY!!!!!!!

Post 40

Demon Drawer

Goody.

*DD goes to get some*


Key: Complain about this post