Vote for Professor Christopher Tonks in the Next Elections !!

4 Conversations

Fear not, fellow h2g2 Citizens, for your Minister for Science & Technology and h2g2 Ambassador to San Beta will be running in the next Elections! Not for President, mind. I shall say no more.

This page will be prepared in advance of the Elections, but will not go online until the appropriate time.

Until then, why not check out the Ministry for Science & Technology and San Betian Embassy?

- Pr. C. Tonks

Minister for Science & Technology

h2g2 Ambassador to San Beta

GalaGroup Overseer of San Beta


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A402742

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more