A Conversation for Malletspace™

Malletspace ™

Post 1

Bottlefrog Evil Henchmen

what a load of drivel and nonsense. There is no need to go rushing off and inventing a pocket universe with coiled up weaponry-dimensions just to satisfy your ridiculous theory about the existence of Malletspace ™.

The law of conservation of mass does apply, without doubt here. You have atoms migrate via a stretching of heisenbergs's uncertainty principle by the macro scale of about 2 feet. The atoms then re-coalesce to form the mallet, which appears "magically" out of nowhere.

And if you are not going to argue sensibly and logically I see no point resisting my desire to be bludgeoning you with the unarguealble details of where these atoms originated. As any fool knows, their teeth grow thinner.

Yours,

Bottlefrog Evil Henchmen esq.


Malletspace ™

Post 2

Cohi Knifu

I find that an odd reply, since malletspace actually HAS been spoken of in ANimes, which it is a part of.


Malletspace ™

Post 3

Cohi Knifu

I find that an odd reply, since malletspace actually HAS been spoken of in Animes, which it is a part of.


Malletspace ™

Post 4

esoteric epigram

very impressive on both counts, which anime has referred to malletspace then?


Malletspace ™

Post 5

sleazesells**PRO**

Ranma?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more