Malletspace™

3 Conversations

People have all sorts of odd talents. Some can cut young, scantily-clad women in two, some can sit and stare for hours on end at a 'television', and some can even remember the entire national anthem! But there is one talent that can catch one's interest: Malletspace™.

A special type of person, known as an 'anime girl', can pull large and certainly painfully heavy objects out of nowhere whenever she gets mad. Usually, a person known as an 'anime guy' has made said girl mad, and gets whomped on the head/foot/tail/etc by said large painful object. After the whomping is complete, the object disappears just as quickly as it appeared, until the next time it's needed for a quick whomping.

The question is: Where does this object come from?

Certainly, it can't come from nowhere. That would be breaking the law of conservation of mass. For those of you who didn't go to grade 11 chemistry, the law goes something like this: "Matter cannot be created nor destroyed." True, it can be lost, but that doesn't fit in here.

Now, all these innocent anime girls can't all be breaking the law of conservation of mass. The Physics Police would have thrown them in jail by now. Physics Police people hate people who break the laws of physics, mainly because they cannot do it themselves. But what other way is there to explain this phenomenon?

Well, like any other weird phenomenon, there is an explanation!

It's a well-known fact that in periods of high emotion, people are capable of amazing things. In the case of anime girls, a special talent is accessed when an anime guy angers an anime girl. They gain the instinctive and innate ability to pull a weapon out of Malletspace™.

Malletspace is a special pocket dimension filled with weapons. Nobody knows how it was created, or how it came to be filled with weapons, but it is there. Each anime girl has her own special weapon stored in her 'personal' Malletspace™. Weapons include things like mallets, hammers, bazookas, tennis rackets, waffle irons, rolling pins, and other things.

After the anime girls anger is relieved somehow (usually by whomping the source of the anger, an anime guy), the object goes back to Malletspace™.

So now you know: Never anger an anime girl!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A399486

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more