A Conversation for The Discworld

Disc comments...

Post 1

the potter

Great entry, and I'm sure, a very important one. I have only fairly recently discovered the joys of Pratchett myself, and now frequent my local library hunting for more. Can't wait to see a report titled "God" - have you read 'Pyramids', probably the biggest source of silly gods in the series?


Disc comments...

Post 2

shrinkwrapped

'Have I read pyramids?' She says. I've read 'em all! Nearly twice! (yes, that's how sad I am). I must admit, however, that I got bored half way through (and still haven't finished) Carpe Jugulum. Shock! Horror!


Disc comments...

Post 3

kwill

Thanks for the article, if you hadn't done it I probably would have had to smiley - smiley
Perhaps you could include a link to lspace (www.lspace.org)?
Although I'm not sure about the external link policy of h2g2 yet
I just need to get my hands on Last Continent and Carpe Jugulum...


Disc comments...

Post 4

shrinkwrapped

Sure! I'll pop a link in next update. I'll remove it if they ban links and stuff... but I'm sure they won't. Anyway, I've already stuffed a few links on my homepage!


Disc comments...

Post 5

Vlad aka Researcher 36645

A great piece, but can I just say that the elves arent welsh, but the druids are as in Soul Music with Bud of the Holly. PS read the last continent for yet another wonderful member of the Dibblar tribe.


Disc comments...

Post 6

shrinkwrapped

But, you know... some say that the Druids look a bit... how can I say it... Elvish?
The Last Continent comment: too true. Sorry I havent't updated for ages but I have those pesky GCSEs to contend with...


Disc comments...

Post 7

nipenguin

here a year gone by and nothing more said... Nothing at all about "The Fifth Elephant"... Which was good, but unlike many of the other books, I knew that I would have been clueless if I wasn't really familiar with the characters.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more