A Conversation for Volunteer to be a Sub-editor

Volunteer - sub-editor

Post 1

Researcher 205196

Hi I would like to offer my services as a sub-editor.

I have been a sub on various publications including consumer magazines, specialist reference books and in-house magazines, for the last eight years.

I can offer a 'kean eye four detale' (and a sense of humour), and can bring out the best in others' writing.

I have a basic grasp of HTML if needed and BA Hons in English Literature and Language - but please don't let that put you off.


Volunteer - sub-editor

Post 2

World Service Memoryshare team

Dear Researcher 205196

Thanks for volunteering! Before you get started on the subbing scheme, it might be a good idea for you to fill in your personal space so that the Community can get chatting to you. Once you've done that, it might be worthwhile getting involved in Peer Review and the Writing Workshop so that you become familiar with the sorts of entries that come up. I'll add you to my list and will let you know when a space crops up. How's that?

smiley - smiley

Anna


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more