A Conversation for Volunteer to be a Sub-editor

Volunteering Sub-Editor

Post 1

Researcher 198080

Hi Guys

I would love to be a Sub-editor. All sub -editors want to be editors and all editors want to be in Florida. Unless of course they already are in Florida perhaps.Seriously guys doing the bit for charideee--a good cause nonetheless--Id love to help out unlocking the time continuum and discovering the meaning of fish......

Incidentally there is a man at Oxford-Ruskin-swears all life was created by a gastropod in a fish. Instead of giving him a medal--which may I say he so rightly deserves and giving him pre-eminence over Darwin--they go and chuck him in Oxford Radcliffes ''twilight-rehabilitation centre for nervous neurotics''. Shame because its true.Anyway all the best star-travellers--may your belief system go with you and not be disconnected at an intergalactic airport thingy.
That and get an infinite amount of monkeys to type Shakespeare--or Sharon from accounts......

Good luck
The Fish-finder--researcher198080
take care and avoid asteroids


Key: Complain about this post

Volunteering Sub-Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more