A Conversation for Internet Dating pages

Any additions from women or gays welcome.

Post 1

Kadu Flyer

This was writen by a straight male (me) I really want to add some stuff from a female and/or gay view point. Please feel free, to comment and reply to this note.

Kadu


Any additions from women or gays welcome.

Post 2

Pinky Parker-Tourettes

Hi there Sweetie
Meant to drop into this item ages ago, but have been without pc.
As a bisexual girlie who only uses personals to contact women (I can get blokes easily enough thanks), I think I cover both bases.

So - what do you want to know?
RainbowNetwork.com is an excelent UK based Gay magazine site, with a good, well-defined personals site.
Bisexual.org is also good, if a bit up-front sometimes.

Choices/pitfalls are pretty much the same as listed, but with the following extras -
1) Most women read "bisexual" as either "Poisonous trator" "Slut" or "only doing this so my boyfriend can watch/join in"

2) Quite a few women advertising as "bisexual femme" or "Bi-curious" ARE doing it so their boyfriend can watch/join in.

3) The above points can be clarified in the first few e-mails. However, it IS important to state firmly but politly what you will or won't get involved in

4) No matter how firmly you state that you are looking for women ONLY, you will always get a reply from some pervy bloke looking to watch/join in

You may have noticed a theme developing here...
Loads more to add - may even have to write the H2G2 Gay Girls Guide to Dating.

Hope this has helped a bit

XX
Pinks


Any additions from women or gays welcome.

Post 3

Kadu Flyer

Many thanks Pinks, I'll add a few bits with your comments on when I have a chance.

It is my long held belief that *everyone* is bisexual to some degree even if its a very samml amount the other way. I never rule anything out.

Have you ever got mail from a bloke pretending to be a girl so they "could get to know you" before revealing their true sex?

Many years ago in a place far away on a chat system so old it still had a punch card interface (this is *not* a joke) I managed to sting a guy who used to do just that by doing the same as him with the help of some of those he had stung and boy was he mad.

Cheers

Kadu


Any additions from women or gays welcome.

Post 4

Kadu Flyer

Oh and PS (and I would be kicked out of the male pig club if I didn't say this) if you ever do have problems finding men and you and a few girlfriends want to come on over.........smiley - smiley


Kadu


Any additions from women or gays welcome.

Post 5

Kadu Flyer

Pinky, finally added your comments and removed all the "humeous" stuff to another site in a final attempt to get it approved - sorry edited.

HAve fun if you ever return this way.

Kadu


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more