Homepage Archive 7/2/00

0 Conversations

A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. -- Lao Tzu (570-490 BC)

Some friends I've met along the way :-)

Kate
Kristina
Krissy | Amanda
Peta | Ant | Spartus | C
Beetle | Bubster | Julie
Beeline | Emmy
Apple Tree
Carrie
Mark
Alex | Jimi X
JJ42 | Ioreth | Zmrzlina
Robyn

the (rest of the) h2g2 team

I really wish they would fix the header tags so I wouldn't have to put this filler stuff in here. It's very annoying. ;-)

The Me Section

Who me? Oh, yes, um, hi, I'm Greg Pacek. I'm a bit of a netaholic I suppose, though I don't spend nearly as much time here at h2g2 as some people, and I'm certainly the Sub-editor doing the most general slacking. ;-) At the moment I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in the US, but I could be looking at moving in the not too distant future, sometime this year even, as I approach age 30 (!) while trying not to let that affect me very much. (So far, so good. :-) Guess I'll leave it at that for now. If you must have more bio info then you'll have to talk to me. ;-)

I like finding friends online. You may email me or catch me on AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) as "zzCrazyOne". I'm logged onto that nearly all the time I'm online. And if you're a Douglas Adams fan, check out Floor 42 where I also spend lots of time.

And here too, a bit of fill

Amber's ready to go

A random quote


Ride off into the sunset


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A383627

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more