A Conversation for The Effluvia of the Human Body

Continued from Useless Facts

Post 1

Baron Grim

Yea... I don't think child birth or abortion should be covered.. nor bleeding apart from menstruation (where that lies on the grossness scale is very debateable smiley - winkeye) Nor should the squeezing of zits..

Where this all started in my mind was a scene from the Blake Edwards movie S.O.B. The doctor played by Robert Preston points out to another character that he has demonstrated most of the human eliminatory functions... but he only covered defaecation, urination, flatulation and regurgitation that I remember... How many are we up to now? 15? 16?

I may have to rewatch that scene to see if I missed anything.


Continued from Useless Facts

Post 2

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

Oh no - definitely parturition. Also bleeding, other than from wounds.

Feel free to take a section: A3826217. Urination and Ejaculation are already...er...in the pipeline.


Continued from Useless Facts

Post 3

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

So...do you feel ready to volunteer for some writing? So far I've done Exhalation, Expectoration, Ejaculation, Menstruation, Parturition and Lactation. A3826217


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more