A Conversation for Peregrin's Campaign Headquarters

THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 1

HITPERSON

http://www.h2g2.com/U148188


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 2

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Acknowledged HITPERSON.

As I take the Protection, Intellence and Security Services seriously, I will do all I can to support the authorities as they strive to bring you to justice.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 3

stinkywigfiddle

Gagdreek: What's going on? Who is this guy?
I've found his hideout! It's not very hidden.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 4

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Very true Gadreek.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 5

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

The kidnapper is:

Oh why should I tell you, she is so easily caught out.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 6

HITPERSON

IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE HIDDEN. THAT IS ONLY THE PRESS RELEASE SITE. MY TRUE HIDEOUT WILL NEVER BE LOCATED. AND AS FOR THE BUG GIRL, STOP BLAMING SOEASILYAMUSED. SHE KNOWS ME, BUT SHE IS NOT ME.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 7

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Look, I've got the three of you surrounded. The picture was on Sea's website so she takes the rap.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 8

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

I have a photo of the evidence. We know where the picture of The Celery was stored. I can prove it (even if you remove the picture from the server. The Red Masque Team stands accused. Or you can let Sea take the rap by herself.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED

Post 9

soeasilyamused, or sea

how can you prove that i have a website? i can barely write HTML, let alone create that picture. i didn't do it. you can't prove a thing.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 10

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

You poor dear. Are you mentally challenged?

I have left the evidence of your complicity in this sorry, but mercifully brief, affair in the hand of The Celery Team. They can do with it what they want.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 11

soeasilyamused, or sea

mentally challenged?!?!?! why i oughtta....
*starts to lunge at the ant*
WELL I'M SORRY THAT NOT EVERYONE HAS YOUR CAPACITY FOR PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE! MAYBE NOT EVERYONE IS AS SMART AS YOU. BUT MAYBE YOU MIGHT CONSIDER OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE YOU GO CALLING PEOPLE MENTALLY CHALLENGED LIKE SOME HEINOUS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONCE AND FOR ALL,

I D I D N O T K I D N A P T H E C E L E R Y ! ! !


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 12

HITPERSON

I DO BELIEVE YOU'VE MADE HER ANGRY... FALSE ACCUSATIONS TEND TO DO THAT...


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 13

RedFish ><>

AMY STOP THE BLOODY ACCUSATIONS, RIGHT NOW! AN INTERNET URL IS NOT PROOF, ANYONE CAN SET ONE UP AS YOU KNOW DAMN WELL.

*pauses for breath*

AND how has the celery been RESCUED? eh? nobody but HITPERSON knows where he is being stored, and hitperson doesnt look like he wants to tell us does he? Cod in heaven, some insects!


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 14

soeasilyamused, or sea

so all of a sudden, the celery has been rescued?

is anyone else suddenly reminded of the movie "wag the dog"??? well, personally it seems like whoever claims to have rescued the celery probably took him in the first place.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 15

soeasilyamused, or sea

read my confession and goodbye message at http://www.h2g2.com/F46306?thread=71447


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 16

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Exactly, a confession. It puts all the shouted statements above in a different light doesn't it? And I forgive you for the rude words. You really shouldn't write things like that, you know.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 17

RedFish ><>

Oh c'mon ant, where is your sense of humour?


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 18

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

It does not extend as far as calling people "bitches", or even, on h2g2, as far as using mild expletives. But I have no problem with all of this. Sea couldn't have her own way and had a tantrum. Fine. That's all there is to it. I will not be responding to any more threads on the subject.


THE CELERY HAS BEEN RESCUED

Post 19

RedFish ><>

at last!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more