A Conversation for The Nursery of Sporkocattus Redclawius

mother of sporkocattus

Post 1

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

I am redpeckhamthegratepompomwithknobson, the 'biological' mother of sporkocattus. The pregnancy was short and strange. Initially I had great cravings for all things fishy and as his father is catlike I feared that he had few if any thingite genes. Suddenly one eveing I had a zenlike experience and knew the creature inside me also craved the spork....I somersaulted once or twice with relief for I knew he was also thingite.

For a while Evilclaw, the father wasn't very sure of his role and made me feel a little lonely. I had thought I would give the child to the Thingite Institute for Chilcare for its upbringing, as I'm not particularly maternal. Evilclaw suddenly turned into an absolute brick and said he'd look after it. I handed Sporkocattus Redclawius as he bacame known, over to Evil shortly after the birth. I visit him frequently and hope to initiate him into the arcane mysteries of the plastic spork. I am very grateful for the wonderful mothering he gets from Dragonqueen......and er.....the other godparenting from Supermoo.


mother of sporkocattus

Post 2

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

incorporated as "mummy´s story"


mother of sporkocattus

Post 3

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

Ahhhhhhh........that's so sweet.......smiley - crysmiley - laugh


mother of sporkocattus

Post 4

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Should i start a new thread or just post Daddy's story here?


mother of sporkocattus

Post 5

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Do as you wish! smiley - biggrin

smiley - dragon


mother of sporkocattus

Post 6

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I'll start a new one.


Key: Complain about this post