A Conversation for Hunter S Thompson - A Tribute

yesssssss.....

Post 1

several, a/k/a random

as we are beginning to discuss the future of H2G2, celebrate the past of The Guide (and plot us guiding it into the furture, hopefully) it IS important to recall the Gonzo-ness that the likes of heinlein, DNA, tom wolfe, HST and others (kesey, keroac)were able to publish in the days of carbon paper, copy paper and Underwood manual typewriters.
as i sit here in the belfry abusing this here keyboard, staring out at 30 miles of frozen Lake Erie, i feel good to just be a small part of whatever-the-lleh this whole schmear is, sick of the twisted politicos, lobbyists, and very immesely grateful for the chance to express my views, and share DNA's, with the likes of you folks.
this is the VERY FIRST place i felt cyber-welcomed, and i joined in, in part, BECAUSE there was a Hunter S. Thompson Guide entry.
as the Greateful Dead sing, "a friend of the devil is a friend of mine" and 'if i get home before day-light/ i just might get some sleep to-niiiiight."
Selah.
smiley - musicalnote and smiley - vampire


yesssssss.....

Post 2

Lucky Llareggub - no more cannibals in our village, we ate the last one yesterday..

Happy Birthday Jack Nicholson!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hunter S Thompson - A Tribute

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more