A Conversation for Rocky Horror

Peer Review: A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 1

KiwiBeatle

Entry: Rocky Horror - A3757205
Author: KiwiBeatle - U1192802

Here's my review of a NZ production of the fab Rocky Horror Show...what do u think?


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 2

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

Hello KiwiBeatle. smiley - smiley

I'm afraid to say that in its current condition this entry is not suitable for Peer Review. This is the place to enter factual encyclopaedic entries to be submited for the Edited Guide. As such all entries submitted must follow the Writing-Guidelines.

If you want you can write an entry about the Rocky Horror Show, so long as it follows the guidelines. If you don't feel like doing that then you can submit this entry for the Underguide at Writing-Alternative.

It'll be best for you to remove this entry from Peer Review. Just follow this link --> PeerReview <-- and press the 'X' button next to your entry. Don't worry, your entry will still make up part of the Unedited Guide and will still be visible for people to read and comment on.


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 3

U1250369

I thought it was very good.

Chipssmiley - biggrin


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 4

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

Yes, but it doesn't follow the Writing-Guidelines and they are the be all and end all of what is accepted for the edited guide.


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 5

U1250369

I know it doesn't follow the bye laws and rules, but it was still an excellent piece !

Chips


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 6

Woodpigeon

Hi Kiwibeatle -

The writing in your piece is good - would you be interested in writing something about the plot of the Rocky Horror Show - where it originated from and the general jist behind the show? There is an article on the RHS already (A203707) but it is quite limited. A broader entry would definitely be possible in this case.

Thanks for contributing to the guide!

smiley - cheersWoodpigeon


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 7

Smij - Formerly Jimster

You could also submit it to The Post for consideration. That's our virtual online newspaper, which is always on the lookout for quirky and interesting articles.

Welcome to h2g2 by the way.

(... and a step to the right..)


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 8

KiwiBeatle

CHEERS - thanks for the feedback!


A3757205 - Rocky Horror

Post 9

KiwiBeatle

mmmm...yes I may have a go at that..my own entry on Rocky Horror for humans and aliens to refer too for eons to come....
i shiver with antisa...pation....


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Rocky Horror

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more