A Conversation for Loss

Re: Loss

Post 1

Brother Andúril - Guardian

Hi,

May I begin by giving my deepest sympathies on the passing of your wife, I am sure that there are little words that can comfort you, even after all this time. I hope you have been able to assuage some of you pain by posting this atricle on your loss. Perhaps this would be better suited in the Alternative Writing Guide, where you may be able to share you experiences with others in a more effective way. I admire you for having the courage to talk about such a personal subject.

Andúril


Re: Loss

Post 2

Simon Roberts

Hi Andúril,

Thanks for your response, the main idea behind this article was to help myself move on. I have to say it has helped in someways seeing some of my feelings in writing as I have been feeling calmer over the past couple of weeks. Saying that at some point I hope to develop the writing skills to be able to write a more indepth study of that period of my life. I have one article in the alternative writing forum at the moment so will give that a chance and then will submit this article there but with a little more polishing first. It is always good to know that there are people out there with the kindness to express sympathies instead of avoiding the subject.

Mutant Mushroom


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more