A Conversation for Murder On The Dance Floor

"No, don't stop de Karneval, don't stop de Karneval..."

Post 1

KB

Just replying three-and-a-half years late...

I can't say I noticed the handsomeness of the policemen. Maybe I met the wrong ones? (Then again, perhaps you didn't notice the sexy German women's "ha-looooooooo!" smiley - winkeye )
They call the carnival the fifth season of the year. I missed it, but I wouldn't mind going back for it. I can see how it might not be ideal if you're just flying through at the weekend with a tightish schedule though!


"No, don't stop de Karneval, don't stop de Karneval..."

Post 2

Beatrice

Well, it's special.

(Special being one of those humpty dumpty words that can mean exactly what you want it to mean)

3 years ago, my pair would have been about 10 and 13, so I don't think they'd seen anything like it before in all their born days! J and I were laughing about it this morning when I reminded her of the event, so we maybe did make happy family memories.


Key: Complain about this post

"No, don't stop de Karneval, don't stop de Karneval..."

More Conversations for Murder On The Dance Floor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more