R.E.B.E.L HQ

4 Conversations

Go away , I know you are with the clique!! Admit it!! I know it's true... oh you're not? Then join us and DESTROY the Clique once and for all - don't worry, we're not going to hurt you if you don't decide RIGHT now...smiley - evilgrin

Bush House

As you walk into the building you see a large gray area with a desk in the middle.

On the wall behind the desk is a sign. It say:

DEATH TO THE CLIQUE!!




(lovely, isn't it??)

R.E.B.E.L


This is the HQ of the clique's bitterest enemies. There is a history behind us but I haven't been bothered enough to put it on here - I will do that soon!!
Other things to do

Do you have an evil plot to destroy the clique, once and for all??



Then post it here!!. It will then be sen to the command room, where out leaders will sift through them - please only post the best plans otherwise we will be swampted!! Thanks!!





Right, now you are a fully fledged member of R.E.B.E.L. you can now go to the Clique Main Offices and spy out potential members AND get information vital to the destruction of the clique!!

Go on!! Go!! GO!!






Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3563048

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more