A Conversation for Ancient societies, Secret Codes, a Satanic knights tour and a Magic Square:

Satanic Knight's Tour

Post 1

Researcher 235167

As a cryptographer, mathematician, Knight's Tour specialist, Magic Square expert, and minister, I find your article on "Ancient societies, Secret Codes, a Satanic knights tour and a Magic Square" quite intriguing. Perhaps the oddest thing about seeing this article for the first time is that my Merriam-Webster's dictionary on my desk in front of my computer monitor was also opened to the definition of "cross" showing 20 different crosses before I ever knew about your article. I had received my Master of Divinity degree in Biblical Greek and Pastoral Management from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, KY in 1989. One cross you demonstrate in the knight's tour that looks like a plus sign is a Greek cross shown in my dictionary.

Your numerical analysis of 666 with the various cross designs is very interesting. For over 2000 years starting from around 2900 BC, the Sumerians used a base 60 number system. Sumerians were considered barbarians of the Southern Mesopotamia region (Southern Iraq/Iran today). Judaism used numbers to symbolize various attributes of perfection, wholeness, imperfection, and divinity. Fractions represented imperfection (sin). Revelation, from the apostle John, was written using many Judaic symbolisms (Secret codes). If you take the Sumerian base 60 number system, and using their own numbers as fractions to multiply their number system, you end up with 666. 10x66.6=666, 12x55.5=666, 15x44.4=666, 20x33.3=666, 30x22.2=666, and 60x11.1=666.

The base 60 number system was replaced by the base 10 number system during the time that the Aramaic language began to emmerge. After all, what language did Jesus speak? Aramaic or Sumerian? Aramaic of course. Perhaps John used the same number analysis as I have shown concerning the Sumerian base 60 number system to show that the mark of the beast (666) is Sumerian, or present day Iraq/Iran. Just a thought.

I would like to add a link to this article from my Knight's Tour website at http://www.borderschess.org/KnightTour.htm. Thanks for sharing new insight into the art and math of Knight Tours Comments by Dan Thomasson, July 19, 2003.


Key: Complain about this post

Satanic Knight's Tour

More Conversations for Ancient societies, Secret Codes, a Satanic knights tour and a Magic Square:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more