A Conversation for Project: Seti

siti project asignment

Post 1

Researcher 180693

The siti project was a nobel reach by earthbound humans to reach has far as possible into the large universe and liston - is there any alien life out there?
well the project, due to funding, got canceled. oops polictes does play a roll in trying to answer the question of live, not economics. but that is indeed another story. siti is kind of like a a chat room. you presume it is there. you may not be quite sure where to look. and of course you assume everyone, uses one, despite other obvious forms of communication. but you just can not seem to press the correct buttons on your computer to hear any one talking. mmm...
then to read all about the project guide lines for this writing assignment. briefly explain this project. another words get right to the point. and then the read the asigned researcher has not signed back in in over one year - and left the following message;
"The first four pages of content I wrote (and it was good) got entirely lost when I stupidly forgot to press "Add Guide Entry" after working on it for eight hours. "
summerize the whole siti project.
so with a smile, i am pleased to have completed the assignment.


Key: Complain about this post

siti project asignment

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more