A Conversation for Thee Incredible Weirdness of Being

being your own god (no offense meant)

Post 1

conanan

I’ve been screwing with the occult for years and have always relied on my own personal ability to protect me from my screw-ups instead of crying to the gods whenever I want to go poking around in the occult. And don’t go thinking I’m a “don’t know nothing” push over, I’ve summoned demons (or something similar. To tell the truth it was rather accidental the first time, only afterwards through some rather heavy research did I discover the gravity of what I’d done) and have always come out on top (though only barely the first few times. I never did work out what happened to my first summoning. I did try to contain it at first, but could barely keep myself protected at the same time, so I kinda let it loose. I’m really sorry anyone who might have been effected by it. I think I managed to rebuff my other practices by reversing the latter parts of the process, but I can’t really be certain. That’s three in total).

One thing Id like to ask anyone out there is why I might have received a sudden boost of physical ability and energy after I began my new practice (I went from barely been able to swim one lap of the sports pool to being the school champion in my age group almost instantaneously and got all kinds of track based awards in the athletics too)?


Key: Complain about this post

being your own god (no offense meant)

More Conversations for Thee Incredible Weirdness of Being

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more