A Conversation for The War and Negotiations room

DONT PANIC

Post 21

fordforpresident - MacGyver yourself outta this one!

FORD U CANT HOG THE CAKE.......PASS IT ROUND!! I NEED CAKE!!smiley - evilgrin


DONT PANIC

Post 22

Ford-Prefect

Oh ok here have some smiley - cake


DONT PANIC

Post 23

fordforpresident - MacGyver yourself outta this one!

thats wot i thought, ummm r we stil fighting or is the war ova now?


DONT PANIC

Post 24

Ford-Prefect

Dunno *looks through benoculars* cant see anything, OH thats coz ive still got the lens caps on!smiley - laugh


DONT PANIC

Post 25

fordforpresident - MacGyver yourself outta this one!

lol numpty! so now uv taken the lens caps off, r we stil at war?? *looks puzzled*


DONT PANIC

Post 26

Dante

Is anything real?

Oh sorry this is war, not hippie class.....


Ive got smiley - tea,smiley - bubbly,smiley - ale, and any other traditional english beverage, plz do join me, and we can discuss the political situation of moles.


DONT PANIC

Post 27

Ford-Prefect

Are moles you say, yes the political hold on the economy is starting to slip but I do believe since the Golf war there has been a downfall in endures due to cats. One moment ill just go check the FT website to see there view on the encompass area. Are yes there say and I quote: "The level of oriented buy the dollar is equivalent to 42 yen tercentenaries." So it does seem that the equivelentatude of fleas has dropped to the latitudes of 10 to 6. Therefore the equivalence of monocular Python has dropped buy a rations org buffalo milk. The incorporated of trust and Bettina equals I have no idea what I'm on about.


DONT PANIC

Post 28

fordforpresident - MacGyver yourself outta this one!

ok so this age old war is finally over, wot do we do next? i no LETS START ANOTHA 1!!!!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The War and Negotiations room

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more