A Conversation for Göttingen (under construction)

Your article

Post 1

BuskingBob

Lisa TF - you are doing great on this - nice to see all the collaboration! You mention the Handel festival, there are also a couple of other biggies including a marksman festival. I vaguely remember a Christmas market festival as well, but this seems to happen in many German towns.

Some of the stuff that I have cobbled together you now have from other sources.

From a sub-editors viewpoint - exactly what part of Germany? eg what county/state, nearest major towns, nearest airport. how to get there- these are not essential but will add value to the article.

Something nice to do, but again not essential - think about putting in a paragraph somewhere mentioning the researchers who have supplied info that you have used! (don't worry about me, I'm expected to help!) What happens then is that the subeditors will make sure that the approved article reflects the other contributors. They will also remove the paragraph from your article.

I will admit that I often forget to credit other researchers myself!


Your article

Post 2

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Hello!

About the paragraph with researchers in - I've included a reference link to Lost In Germany, so that's what I'm going to do. smiley - smiley And I'm going to add you whether you like it or not! smiley - winkeye

And thanks for the article you did, it's going to help a LOT. Thankyou!!! smiley - bigeyes

Lisa


Your article

Post 3

BuskingBob

Just a citizen doing his job, ma'am.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more