A Conversation for MUG SHOTS

I love my mug :)

Post 1

<somat_witty>



Lil- thanks so much for drawing the mug- tis VERY cool smiley - smiley

::goes to print out page and stick mugs on bedroom wall::

~ m


I love my mug :)

Post 2

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

I had a feeling I didn't have to worry about a mug design for myself smiley - winkeye It looks great, Lil! (As always). Did you know that purple is one of my favorite colors?


I love my mug :)

Post 3

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

Mine's perfect, Lil! You really do such amazing work! smiley - smiley


I love my mug :)

Post 4

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

The suspense is killing me smiley - bigeyes


I love my mug :)

Post 5

Babel17

*Think, damn it! Think!*


I love my mug :)

Post 6

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Irv, as you're officially not here right now, and as I felt your mug ought to go up with the first batch, I didn't ask. I'm relieved you like it!

Actually, I'm going to re-do this graphic later today at a higher res because some of the detail is getting lost, like the flames on Redbeard's mug.


I love my mug :)

Post 7

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I can report that Lil has captured the charming rustic strength of the NZ Rail mug into which tepid tea was poured from giant gleaming shiny metal urns.

A lot of this tea ended up in the saucer where it was absorbed by the slightly stale egg sandwich.


I love my mug :)

Post 8

BluesSlider

Thanks Lil, it's nice to see the old espresso cup on the shelf. I wonder who else gets the visual pun smiley - smiley.


I love my mug :)

Post 9

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

When do we get to see YOUR mug, Lil? smiley - smiley


I love my mug :)

Post 10

Yeliab {h2g2as}

Hi Asteroid Lil, I hear and see that you are a pretty fab artist and can doo neat things like put pictures on your page (I'm not too good at GuideML). I was wondering if you could do a small motife for the Cafe Nervosa on my page. I am not taking customers away from any of the more major cafes ie Aroma but it just for plsent chat about Frasier (TV) and things of that nature. A little logo with a coffee mug, possible the Space Neadle and the title that I culd prowdly hang on the Cafe wall and on regulars pages (theres only 2 at the mo!).

I can draw and send it to you.


Thank you for lisening,

Nick Bailey


http://www.h2g2.com/A334595


I love my mug :)

Post 11

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Hi Nick, thanks for the compliment. Do you have space of your own to store anything I make? I have rather a backlog of work that isn't going to go down anytime soon, but I could do a text sign for you pretty quickly. Are you a space age-art deco kind of place, or old-fashioned ye olde pub or what?


I love your mugs

Post 12

Yeliab {h2g2as}

I'm not sure. Presently I don't have a web site of my own and I'm about to change ISP as netscape online is getting messy. They may give me some, but I'm not sure.

I'm in no real hurry, and not untill I've started a new ISP and reloged onto the guide. As for a design... have you ever watched Frasier? If so you'll know the Cafe Nervosa's atmosphere (American Starbucks style). A bit in the middle, friendly and sphosisticated. Browny colours.

A browny circular text - The Cafe Nervosa - with possible a steaming coffee mug.

I'll let you know when I get some web space, thank you for your help smiley - smiley

Nick


My Mug Ain't No Photo Beauty But I Like It Anyway

Post 13

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


I don't know Frasier but I know from Starbucks, so I have a sense of what you're striving for! Let me know when you feel equipped to go ahead with it.


My Mug Ain't No Photo Beauty But I Like It Anyway

Post 14

Yeliab {h2g2as}

Thanks muchly, I'll give you a shout. smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post