A Conversation for Did I Leave The Iron On?

Ben Roethlisberger

Post 1

quizzical

Ben's an alum of my Alma Mater, Miami University. I'm happy to see him doing so well in his career. smiley - applause

Also close to home, the Bengals have actually won a few games lately. They tend to knock off good teams who show up thinking that they're going to play the nuns from Our Lady of the Sacred Pigskin Elementary School, and before they know it, they've lost the game.

And a happy Thanksgiving to you! Are you snowed in up there? We're having a few flurries, and I'm thankful that last night's severe storms and tornado missed us.

smiley - cheers


Ben Roethlisberger

Post 2

several, a/k/a random

the beloved and belittled cleve-burg brownies visit the cincy bungles sunday, quiz, and i shall remove all sharp objects from in front of the teevee set.
no, right here alomg the lake, no snow, but there is an inch or so inland and into pennsylvania. we'll get it, soon enough, and it will turn grey and dirty and last until baseball season.
smiley - musicalnote


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Did I Leave The Iron On?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more