A Conversation for Courtesy's Zen Garden & Tea House

Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 21

Titania (gone for lunch)

*opening eyes, by now utterly relaxed, gets up and drifts off, in her usual vague, elf-like manner*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 22

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*removes shoes at entrance to garden and walks in looking tense*
*almost immediately the tranquility of the garden begins to effect its influence and her brow clears*
*the stresses of the campaign drop away*

*sits on a bench near the stream and listens to water flowing over rocks*

People come and go
The courtyard is in chaos
Here a flower bends


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 23

Gonzo

*Beneath the maple tree, the words of Lil's haiku drop gently into Gonzo's consciousness like smooth stones into a clear pool.*

*a breeze stirs the bamboo; the quiet hurrying of the stream over its rocky bed is joined by a paper-thin rustle*

*a caterpillar dangles from a thread in the corner of Gonzo's vision, rotating one way, then the other as it decides to descend further or return to the maple branch*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 24

ox


*still cloud watching and deeply breathing the clean, sweet garden air*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 25

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*close eyes and breathe in...
out...
in..........
out............
in....................
out........................
in................................
out....................................

ahhhh


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 26

ox

*ox walks quietly through the garden*

"To fall into habit is to cease to be" ...Miguel de Unamuno


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 27

Icarus

*listens to the sound of flowing water and enjoys the green scent of earth carried on the breeze*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 28

Babel17

*it has been too long, and the tension and stress levels within his body and mind demand release. He retraces old footsteps and finds his way back to Courtesy38's wonderful Zen garden. It appears to be empty, but whilst slightly overgrown and unkempt, the soothing influences are still there. The wind in the bamboo and the chimes start their work on his frayed nerves almost instantaneously. He spies the rake, picks it up and proceeds to create a new pattern in the sand. This further helps to calm him. Once done, a spot of weed removal here and at the Koi pond, and he relaxes on one of the benches. He closes his eyes and contemplates those no longer with us on h2g2.
He sits
He contemplates
He waits...*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 29

ox

*he soothes others by his Oneness with the garden*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 30

Babel17

*opens his eyes, notices and nods to ox. Closes eyes again*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 31

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*relaxes in lotus position on a rock over looking the pond. simply is*

G7


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 32

ox

*begins first fast of 2001*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 33

Babel17

*contemplates the weekend, a small smile passes across his lips contemlates further*


Zen Garden ... Ni

Post 34

Phil

calm down,
relax,
remove worry.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more