A Conversation for Love

so what is it you really love?

Post 1

r A c H . . .

I want to get off this mushy stuff about loving people first of all. I am just doing this little question thingy for me own little want to know purpose. I want to know what object you have is your most loved thing. Not the most valuable, the thing you love the most that you own. Like a poster, or basketball, or cd or whatever. so....? Whats your favorite object??


so what is it you really love?

Post 2

Amber

my winnie the pooh bear I've had for 25 years...


so what is it you really love?

Post 3

Silkman

my credit card


so what is it you really love?

Post 4

Cheerful Dragon

My engagement ring. I designed it myself and my husband arranged to have it made for me. As far as I'm aware, there isn't another one like it in the world.


so what is it you really love?

Post 5

Woody

I love Redditch in the Summer, ah what a place. The sights, the sounds, children laughing in the streets, small animals prancing without a care, the amount of trees, Tescos on a Saturday afternoon. Moons Moat(work), Crabbs Cross, Hunt End(Home), Headless Cross, all the pubs on the Evesham road.

What else is there?

Of course, having a ring made for you is very special, and should be recognised as such...

Ah life........


so what is it you really love?

Post 6

Cheerful Dragon

Woody, I assume that your tongue is so firmly lodged in your cheek that you are having difficulty talking. smiley - smiley


so what is it you really love?

Post 7

Woody

To Cheerful Dragon

OK, tongue removed from said cheek after that temporary relapse.

Yes, Ok Redditch isn't all that. But now I have admitted it, I will have to move. I could go to Bromsgrove...... Noooooooooooooooo !!!

No, stay in Redditch. Face the music. After all, we now have two new bars, a bingo hall and bargain discount store. They must be worth a mention.

Keep your chin up and don't ever panic, oh happy fabled green (or red if Welsh) mystical creature.

Woody.


so what is it you really love?

Post 8

Cheerful Dragon

Actually, my husband and I (why does that always sound pompous?) were discussing where we would move to if we could afford it. Prime candidates are the Scottish Highlands and North Wales (we like hilly places). However, I put the kibosh on things to a certain extent by saying that there were a lot of things I liked about living where we do (e.g., being close to a decent Tesco), so I would probably want to stay put!

BTW I'm a rather fetching golden colour, not green, but thanks anyway.


so what is it you really love?

Post 9

Jazzman

my bed!


so what is it you really love?

Post 10

Jazzman

Winnie the Pooh rocks the party! What is your bear like?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more