h2g2 Online Eye Storage Pound

5 Conversations

After some recent performance problems, the BBC technical staff found that h2g2 runs faster if they remove the 'online' eyes from the conversation threads. This is where they're currently being stored until they find a way to put them back.

If you're missing anyone's eyes, or if you recognise yours and would like them linked to your Personal Space, then feel free to leave a message below.

             
              
        Magwitch    
     Taff agent of kaos        vogonpoet
             
              
              
             
  2legsSWL          
        Happy Nerd    
             
            
             
     ReddyFreddy       
             
            
      Traveller in Time       
             
          Lil  
           B'Elana  
              
             
             
             
             
  Nighthoover        Ictoan   
             
          Venus   

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A32555658

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more