A Conversation for Valhalla Spacestation

Conduit 9

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*Lilly enters conduit 9. This is the main feed for the Asgard and requires regular maintenance*

*She looks down the shaft to the seeming endless depths.. and up never quite managing to see the top*


*She attaches the safety wire to her work belt and sits at the edge of the shaft and wills herself to the area between levels 8 and 9 where the faulty relay has been detected*

*She floats gently down*


Conduit 9

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*carefully opening the panel, Lilly leans in and begins to check for the damaged relay*


*She can see an area that looks fused and almost ready to burn... and reaches out to feel for heat before she attempts to remove it*


Conduit 9

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*As she reaches towards the fused relay, she sees her father in his office, he moves her brother's picture into a draw*


No. . ..oh Poppa please don't </>



*Suddenly the current arcs from the relay and hits her outstretched hand, knocking her into the middle of the conduit*


*She if falling fast, tumbling over and over.... the safety rope tugs at her sharpy as she begins to lose consciousness*


Hello Grad... I am here... </>


Conduit 9

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

[Grad] Hello little one, you are keeping me busy lately *smiles*

*Lilly turns and smiles at her brother*

He doesn't believe me Grad. .. Poppa.. he thinks you are gone from us.
I have tried to tell him but.. *tug*... Grad!.. *tug*

GRAD! *reaches out but misses*

*Lilly is pulled on the safety line back to the side of the conduit*

NO! Leave me... let go!.. GRAD!

*hands hold her tightly.. something touches her forehead and she falls into darkness*




*Carefully she is lifted into the corridor and taken to the Medical Bay*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more