A Conversation for The Sods Law Club

Writing Workshop: A3217664 - The Sods Law Club

Post 1

sir_roberts

Entry: The Sods Law Club - A3217664
Author: Vicki Virago Fortuneswell ACE - U205101

Welcome to Pacific City, Oregon one of the finest Places to eat swim and play with the fish. Come and see the wonders of the great Dory Fleet and meet some of the locals. The fishermen are mostlyharmless but I would watch out for there wifes. The beach is a wonderful place to bring the kids just watch for though crazy fishermen they just might think your a taget if you play in the waves. Pacific city is known to have some of the best fresh fish in the western side of the US.So all you Dolphins should come on down to one of the worlds best Harmless fish ports.


A3217664 - The Sods Law Club

Post 2

Scandrea

I think there might have been a mistake here- could you remove this from the forum?


A3217664 - The Sods Law Club

Post 3

Kat - From H2G2

heya sir_robert. *waves*

This isn't the place for doing this. Could you take it out of here please? You can do this but going to the main page for the writing workshop, and then next to this thread there will be a small x on the right. Click on that and it will be taken away.

The writing workshop is the place for entries you have started and want input into and find out what people think whilst you're still writing it.

Seeing as you're new you could go here: A868098
or if you have something you want to talk about with everyone, or a question about anything in the world you can go here: <./>askh2g2</.>

If you have any questions about h2g2 then go to: <./>Feedback</.>
or if you want to find out more about h2g2 then go to: <./>Welcome</.>


Key: Complain about this post

Writing Workshop: A3217664 - The Sods Law Club

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more