A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Oh Yeah, bring it on....

Post 1

MadHamish : Off in the real world!

I 'MadHamish' Wealthy gadabout, socialite, and confidant to the rich and famous, wish to offer my services to your wondefully spiteful organization. I offer financial assistance, unlimited information on the rich and famous (both political and otherwise), and a small trained army of suit wearing gorilla's, not to mention the fact that I myself, can kill a man with my bare hands in 2 seconds. My home base is somewhere in the sub-tropical forests of South East Australia. If I can be of any assistanceand wish to add a wealthy, slightly vengeful benefactor to you rank & file, just let me know.

MadHamish
(Unstable man with very large resources)


Oh Yeah, bring it on....

Post 2

MadHamish : Off in the real world!

Hey! Are there actually any evil bastards out there, or is this a ploy by the 'fuzz' to lure unsuspecting evil dooers to their doom?

MadHamish
(Waiting for the axe to fall)


The axe has fallen!

Post 3

NuclearConfusion -Not a lot of money in the revenge business

Greetings. I see you are all about world domination. I also disagree with the brush-off you received at the hands of these short-sighted fools. So how about showing them by taking your rightful place, A2036611, as a Master of the Multi-verse!

But be warned, if you are not with us you are against us!


The axe has fallen!

Post 4

Daizzy

I want IN! Now! Don't make me use my feminine wiles on you! Please? I'm very evil! I have a shiny smiley - spork which I can stick 'twixt ribs in seconds!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more