A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Your Personal Space
Researcher 154232 Started conversation Sep 24, 2000
Coffs Harbour a medium size coastal town in North Caost NSW Australia... Some may say the city of bananas. some how cool bananas became a saying that everyone has picked up. Now with Coffs Harbourites online the Cool bananas is spreading to a world wide saying.... Cool bananas!
Stay tunned for... Doesn't that just rip your undies.
Clelba Posted Nov 13, 2000
Petrolhead Posted Dec 3, 2000
Has anybody tried making an alternative to petrol from old banana skins? And will it help cars go round corners easier?
lensman Posted Sep 20, 2001
One of Iceland's major exports is bananas. They grow them in huge geothermally heated greenhouses
Feldenoid Posted May 2, 2005
A good term to use in any situation or in specific social interaction ?
Coffs Harbour is cool - we went through it in a camper van a couple of years ago.
One of my favourite words is Gusset by the way, just has a great vibe to it.
gerard langleys tattoo Posted Jun 3, 2005
I love to eat bananas
'cos they've go no bones
I love marijuana
'cos it gets you stoned
Who said that, please
Cals_Incitatus (the boorish American) Posted Jun 1, 2007
Weren't you listening?
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: Researcher 154232 (Sep 24, 2000)
- 2: Researcher 155446 (Oct 4, 2000)
- 3: Simon the Frog (Ribbit) (Oct 20, 2000)
- 4: FireDragon (Nov 12, 2000)
- 5: Clelba (Nov 13, 2000)
- 6: Petrolhead (Dec 3, 2000)
- 7: lensman (Sep 20, 2001)
- 8: lovelygirl (Apr 12, 2005)
- 9: Feldenoid (May 2, 2005)
- 10: gerard langleys tattoo (Jun 3, 2005)
- 11: Cals_Incitatus (the boorish American) (Jun 1, 2007)
- 12: Winceylok (Sep 28, 2007)