A Conversation for Mouse Mats

3M Precise Mousing Surface

Post 1

Calroth

I have quite a strange mouse pad here, by name of the 3M Precise Mousing Surface. Apart from costing about A$15 (about 15 times the cost of a normal mouse pad), and looking and feeling weird to anybody who doesn't own one, I quite like it.

It's completely flat, so if your mouse goes off the edge, it keeps going on the desk... and it's got a leathery back so it sticks to the desk. But it's purple (there may be other colours available), and it's covered in little bumps, apparently pyramid-shaped. to hold the mouse ball better, and the whole thing is in the shape of a kidney, so your hand doesn't rest on it. Or something.

Despite all this, it's a pretty good mouse pad.


3M Precise Mousing Surface

Post 2

Ashley



I've one of those two - pretty groovy huh?


3M Precise Mousing Surface

Post 3

Ashley


That should be 'too' smiley - bigeyes


3M Precise Mousing Surface

Post 4

Demon Drawer

Good to see even editors don't spell check before clicking post. smiley - smiley


3M Precise Mousing Surface

Post 5

The Aardvark

Anyone noticed that the acronym for Precision Mousing Surface is PMS? Perhaps a subliminal reference to the temperamental nature of mice??? Either way, the 3M Precision Mousing Surface is a brilliant invention, as it doesn't get in the way of the piles of junk that normally inhabit a desk (or is that just my desk?)


3M Precise Mousing Surface

Post 6

Russ

Did someone mention piles?


3M Precise Mousing Surface

Post 7

Demon Drawer

As well as PMS which is something I don't have to encounter in a relationship. smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more