A Conversation for Did I Leave The Iron On?

Ah, bugger

Post 1

Mu Beta

Now, you see, what I've done is written an article but forgotten to tell Shazz that I've written it. Doh.

If anyone is desperate to read my wafflings, they can find it at A1139645

B


Ah, bugger

Post 2

Post Team

You want me to sew it in for you? smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepost


Ah, bugger

Post 3

Mu Beta

smiley - grovelsmiley - smoochsmiley - ale

B


Ah, bugger

Post 4

Post Team

Done... my Search isn't working either smiley - erm

smiley - cheers
shazz smiley - thepost


Ah, bugger

Post 5

several, a/k/a random

ya'd best tell the esteemed Editor where you are, Master B. long hours of posing under paint-splattered sheets, doing deejay work and attending concerts can take a toll on the best (and worst) of us.
as for the U.S. showing in international sporting events, isn't it clear by now that the athletes don't work and play well with others ?
(and i ain't touching the alleged blood-tranfusions deal of the American gold medal cyclist in the Olympics.)
smiley - musicalnotesmiley - vampire
p.s. you ever try to hit a 3.5 inch round baseball with a 3.5 inch round bat ? (that would be about 0.1 meter diameters, if i convert correctly.)
you have better eyes than i if you can SEE said baseball thrown at you from 60 feet six inches away. (you do the conversion. i can't see it, but i can hear it hiss past me.)


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Did I Leave The Iron On?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more