Here are some very simple questions for you to ponder over. There are only ten of them, and
we have helpfully even provided the answers. Each question is a description given in dictionary
form about one of the three possible answers, all you have to do is sort out which of the three
possible answers is the correct one.
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
Faintly Flexible 'F' Words
- Knit brows. Is it...
- Story, esp. supernatural one. Is it...
- Boneless piece of fish or meat. Is it...
- Gossiping, frivolous, or restless person. Is it...
- A squall of wind. Is it...
- Bewilder or disconcert. Is it...
- Dowdy old-fashioned woman. Is it...
- About to happen. Is it...
- Thick cloud of water droplets. Is it...
- Bring or come to an end. Is it...
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 28th September
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
The Trophy Winners are -
greenkinsy - All Ten Questions
Kandyman - All Ten Questions
A Dr Justin - All Ten Questions Correct.
Pond_Rat - Eight Questions
St Demon Drawer - Seven
Hitch Hiker Muddle Answers
- THUNDER RAT = Arthur Dent
- A DAD'S SUM GOAL = Douglas Adams
- A TART'S BRA LIFTS = Slartibartfast
- OZ PAIR WON = Zarniwoop
- I MARK ONE FUSE = Frankie Mouse
- BABEL BOOZER EX PHD = Zaphod Beeblebrox
- SEE IN JUMBO = Benji Mouse
- PRO EFFECT DR = Ford Prefect
- ILL IN TAR = Trillian
- VAN RIM = Marvin