A Conversation for Egg

Spinning eggs

Post 1

Spartus

It's a great deal easier if you hard-boil them first.


Spinning eggs

Post 2

Hearts Ease

It's even more fun if you let them sit in a jar of vinegar for a couple of weeks beforehand. Then they bounce! Fun science project for kids..yes, that's it- for kids!


Spinning eggs

Post 3

Jimmy MacJock

Its even more fun to take up gardening or train spotting. As a vegan I must decry this cruel sport of egg spinning.. It just leads to confused chickens with no sence of direction. Senceless Cruelty smiley - sadface . Think about taking up crochet or quilting.


Spinning eggs

Post 4

47318 - I am a number not a free man

How do you crochet with eggs?


Spinning eggs

Post 5

Abomination

No, what you want is one of those great big powerful long range radars you find on navy vessels, most airports etc.

These things will really cook an egg. The chicken and the chef and anything that dares to come near it.

I suppose you could try a microwave oven, as these radars don't come cheap and installing one in your garden may be in breach of local planning laws and will almost certainly melt the local power grid. Even with a microwave oven it could get messy and expensive.

Alternately, as a thunderstorm is heading this way as I type, I could just sellotape one to a very long pole and watch from a safe distance.



Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more