Below I have given you a list of ten famous music groups followed by three names, one of which is the lead singer or at least the groups most famous lead singer. All you have to do is sort out which of the three possible names is the correct lead singer for the given band.
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
Follow The Leader
- The Who
A. Roger Delaney
B. Roger Daltrey
C. Buddy Wilson
A. Debbie Harry
B. Debbie Jones
C. Debbie Harris
- Simple Minds
A. James Brown
B. Jim Kerr
C. Jim Kirk
- The Rolling Stones
A. Mick Jagger
B. Ron Wood
C. Nick Jogger
- The Troggs
A. Elvis Presley
B. Elvis Cotello
C. Reg Presley
A. Freddy Krueger
B. Freddie Truman
C. Freddie Mercury
- The Corrs
A. Aidan Corr
C. Andrea Corr
- The Police
- The Darkness
A. Justin Hawkins
B. A Dr Justin
C. Justin Time
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 07th September 2004
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
I have better things to do... Answers
- Vin Diesel turned down Ben Affleck's role in...
- Kevin Costner turned down Mathew Broderick's role in...
A. War Games
- Robert Redford turned down Dustin Hoffman's role in...
B. The Graduate
- Sylvestor Stallone turned down Eddie Murphy's role in...
C. Beverly Hills Cop
- Julia Roberts turned down Sharon Stone's role in...
A. Basic Instinct
- Richard Gere turned down Bruce Willis's role in...
A. Die Hard
- John Travolta turned down Richard Gere's role in...
- Marlon Brando turned down Robert Redford's role in...
B. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Debra Winger turned down Glen Close's role in...
B. Fatal Attraction
- Elvis Presley turned down Kris Kristofferson's roll in...
C. A Star is Born