Amy the Ant has taken up running.
Can you catch the Running Bug?
Team Ant News
I have run a timed mile for Sport Relief! I ran the undulating and meandering mile in 9 minutes 50 seconds thereby setting a new ant land speed record. Ormy kindly volunteered to make a collection for me at the London Meet. The total of h2g2 contributions currently stands at £60 .
Please support Team Ant by giving a donation to Ormy or by making a payment via PayPal or by donating directly to Sport Relief. If you're supporting Team Ant, please let me know and I'll write your name on my running number as one of my 'mile mates.'
Team Ant Badge
Team Ant Diary
- 26 May 5k Sponsored for Cancer Research UK. Raised £67.50
- 7 July 5k Not sponsored
- 10 July 1 mile Sponsored for Sport Relief - see Team News above
- 4 August 5k Not sponsored
- 3 September 5k Not sponsored
- 3 October 10k Not sponsored
- 28 November (provisional) Abbey Dash Not sponsored
Sponsorship money can be sent to me via PayPal by anyone who knows one of my email addresses.