A Conversation for The Alternative Guide to Surviving Breast Cancer (UG)

The longer version

Post 1

broelan

Think of it this way. This shortened version is like taking the interstate to Chicago. You get there faster so you can enjoy the fact that you're there, but you're still in Chicago.

The longer version is much more like taking the two-lane road; you go through all the little towns, see the sights along the way and stop at the diner to have lunch, and while it may take you a bit longer to reach Chicago, you've had a much more enjoyable and fulfilling journey.

Go on, you know you want to:
A28005103


The longer version

Post 2

AgProv2

This is an inspiration. Thank you. Funny and life-affirming!

I don't know if there's a Guide entry on QVC, but having recently got Freeview, Herself and I find it hypnotically fascinating... we haven't actually bought anything yet, but the way the presenters can patter on and on and on about overpriced tat without repeating themselves is really interesting!

I was about to make an unfortunate comment here - chercked myself and deleted. It was to do with Julia Roberts and jewellry promos.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Alternative Guide to Surviving Breast Cancer (UG)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more