A Conversation for GOODBYE BUFFY and ANGEL

Joss is God!!!

Post 1

semper_paratus

Without even the slightest doubt in my mind, I can say 'Joss Whedon IS God' (Even if the rest of the television world; AKA studio bosses, haven't figured that out yet)!!

He bought us fun & laughter, tears & pain, even song & dance! He bought us story lines never even attempted by other shows, he broke down boundaries and changed attitudes and bought us a world loved and adored by thousands (if not millions) across the globe, but I think that even Joss would agree, if it wasen't for the great cast, the superb writing of people like Jane Espenson, Marti Noxon or David Fury and the fantastic crew, Buffy & Angel would not have been as successful as it was.

My thanks go to all of them, you made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me sing, you made me yell at the tele, but most important of all, you made me happy.

I will miss you all!
THANKYOU

smiley - cry Xander (AKA Tom)

A message for all those studio bosses, WAKE UP!!


Joss is God!!!

Post 2

Researcher 242292

Hey Xander smiley - smiley

Lovley message, would you mind if I added it to all of our other goodbye Angel and Buffy messages?

smiley - love Buffy xx


Joss is God!!!

Post 3

semper_paratus

Hi Buffy,

That would be great if you would1

I do miss getting on here, but my access is still tempromental at best!

Your pages are looking great, we tried the dictionary thing, but I gave up and just went for the Buffyism's thing.

Xander


Joss is God!!!

Post 4

Researcher 242292

oops sorry Xander didn't realise you'd actually posted it in ere already lol caus all the message come directly to my personal page now, silly me lol.

Cheers hun, yeah I nearly gave up a few times they really do have a whole dictionary worth of words dont they, didnt realise there was so many lol, What I'm struggling with is the season guides and quotes page theres so many I just get fed up after a while, I dont know how you did it lol

smiley - love Buffy xx


Joss is God!!!

Post 5

Researcher 242292

p.s whats the Buffyism thing?


Joss is God!!!

Post 6

semper_paratus

Been off sick alot this year with nothing alse better to do, and Black Eyed Girl is just the best, she actually did an awful lot of the work!
But we did it out of love for the show, as we said you can link straight to the guide if you want, I mean, that's what it's there for.

Xander


Joss is God!!!

Post 7

semper_paratus

RE: p.s. The 'How to speak page'


Joss is God!!!

Post 8

Researcher 242292

Thats what I was gonna do as Black-eyed girl proberly told you I asked a week or so ago but then I decided, why not do them myself y'know in my own words, caus I'm gonna link it all to this complete guide to Buffy thing I'm doing.

I have seen Black-eyed girls work and its great she's done a lot of super entries and when I get a chance I will link of lot of your work to our club page, youre quite welcome to pop in whenever you like, its not just for our group its a kind of all buffy and Angel fans room.

Luckily I have some help now too our TEAM ANGEL (Darla) is doing a superb job on The Angel investigations page, she a bright girl for her age.

Will have a look at you Buffyism page sounds cool smiley - smiley

smiley - love Buffy xx


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more