GOODBYE BUFFY and ANGEL

4 Conversations

vampireGOODBYE
Buffy and Angel

This page is dedicated to all the great writers, wonderful cast members and crew members that did there very best at making Buffy and Angel the best two shows to ever hit our TV screens. We are all so sad to see them go and they will be greatly missed. smiley - cry

I think Angel and BTVS were the best shows ever to air on TV, to see Buffy go was devistating but to loose Angel too, well I am lost for words. All that I shall say is that each and every cast member was absolutley fantastic and we will miss you all. Joss you are a genius thank you so much for bringing these wonderful shows into our lives. Goodbye Buffy and Angel, we'll miss you always x

smiley - loveBuffy

Angel and Buffy were Fantastic Buffy had a Great ending and so did Angel I obviosly wish it could go on and will always wish it would come back either by series or Film. Thanx Joss for the best eight years and also Thanx to the Cast of Buffy and Angel.

Loads of smiley - love

Faith xx smiley - cry

THANX

Tonight Tuesday 8th June 2004, at 9:00pm was the night the final episode of Angel aired on our screens in the UK, i would like to take this opportunity to say thank - you to all the actors, directors, porducers, and all that were involved in making the show a success . It will b missed by many and i can only wish that someday it is brought back to life. The show has given us 5 years of love, joy, deaths, violence, and laughter and i will miss it.
Goodbye to all the characters and actors in the show. ANGEL, DOYLE, CORDELIA, SPIKE, WESLEY, FRED, GUNN, LORNE, CONNOR, ILYRIA.

DAVID BOREANAZ, GLENN QUINN, CHARISMA CARPENTER, JAMES MARSTERS, ALEXIS DENISOF, AMY ACKER, J, AGUST RICHARDS, ANDY HALLET, VINCENT KARTHEISER. JOSS WHEDON, DAVID GREENWALT

THANK - YOU


smiley - love
Luv Hally

Thank you soo much to Joss and all the cast and writers and everyone behind Angel. Once I got into Angel I was stuck. Now that it's gone there is not much TV left worth watching. I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who gave me 5 seasons of a superb show. Thank you!

And I hope the brilliant actors the best of luck!

J'adore Angel

B (The scoobies Anya) xxx

Angel And Buffy were the best shows EVER and now they have both ended we'll miss them like mad. Both the shows Cast and writers are stars and brought us the best shows ever. All the dedicated fans will miss them both like mad
Bye Angel Bye Buffy, we'll love ya foreversmiley - blue

smiley - love
Darla

Without even the slightest doubt in my mind, I can say 'Joss Whedon IS God' (Even if the rest of the television world; AKA studio bosses, haven't figured that out yet)!!

He bought us fun and laughter, tears and pain, even song and dance! He bought us story lines never even attempted by other shows, he broke down boundaries and changed attitudes and bought us a world loved and adored by thousands (if not millions) across the globe, but I think that even Joss would agree, if it wasen't for the great cast, the superb writing of people like Jane Espenson, Marti Noxon or David Fury and the fantastic crew, Buffy and Angel would not have been as successful as it was.

My thanks go to all of them, you made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me sing, you made me yell at the tele, but most important of all, you made me happy.

I will miss you all!

THANKYOU

Xander (AKA Tom)

A message for all those studio bosses, WAKE UP!!

If you would like to have your message placed on this page please leave a little message below.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2723861

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more