A Conversation for The Snowball Cannon

Oi! Over 'ere!

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Thank you for your most refreshing snowball!

I now have a job for you smiley - winkeye


Firstly please bombard the premises of U173821 of the smiley - vampire Ictoan!

With the message saying:- "You are my little smiley - bat"


Also can you blast U192764 my friend Odo! 'Cos she loves snow!


I leave the payment of:- smiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - flansmiley - donut

If you require further payment please let me know!


lil xxx


Oi! Over 'ere!

Post 2

Afgncaap5

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you with this one. We've been unusually busy at the Snow Cannon these days.

Are both of those links correct? The first one doesn't seem to go to the person that you said it would go to.


Oi! Over 'ere!

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Try it again... Armidillos... is not his name... the link is correct! Look at the researcher name... Ictoan SHADOW!


Many Thanks


lil xx


Oi! Over 'ere!

Post 4

Afgncaap5

Well, I sincerely apologize for taking so very, very, very ludicrously long with these requests....but your snow has been delivered!

Man, it's been a busy summer for the Snow Cannon. Don't think we've had this much business since we first set up shop back in 1999 orf 2000....can't quite recall....


Oi! Over 'ere!

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Many Thanks my friend!


smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more