My Astro Profile - Part 2

0 Conversations

What does your birth month mean - July

You're a pretty traditional person. If it's lasted, it's probably good. You seek stability - both in your career and your romantic relationship. In return, you're very loyal and predictable. Which is usually a good thing. Without a partner, you feel lost. Being with someone is very important to you.

Your strength: Your dependability, Your weakness: You hate being alone. Your power colour: Midnight blue. Your power symbol: Shell. Your power month: April.

GUARDIAN ANGEL OF PEOPLE

BORN UNDER THE SIGN OF LEO:

July 28 to August 1: HAAIAH - An angel of the order of Dominations. He rules over diplomacy and ambassadors, and it one of the 72 angels bearing the name of God Shemhamphorae.

Born: Wednesday, Presiding Archangel: Raphael. Assignation and Healing. Daily Affirmation: "I will work with the angels to overcome sickness and disease and be filled with peace." Celestial Title: Angel of Science and Knowledge. Celestial Order: Seraphim. Day: Watches over those born on Wednesday. Chakra: Heart (4th) Colour: Sage Green and Soft Pink. Planetary assignment: Governs Mercury. Main Issue: Love and Relationships. Sense: Touch. Fragrances/Incense/Oils: Rose, Bergamot, Melissa. Crystals: Watermelon tourmaline, Rose quartz, Emerald. Life Lesson: Forgiveness and Compassion

Animal Guide

Bear Spirit Calls To You ~ Bear is spirit keeper of the West, the place of darkness, maturity and good harvest. Bears are active during the night and day. This symbolizes its connection with solar energy, that of strength and power, and lunar energy, that of intuition. The bear holds the teachings of introspection. When it shows up in your life pay attention to how you think, act and interact. Bear's Wisdom Includes: introspection, healing, solitude, change, communication with Spirit, birth and rebirth, transformation, astral travel, creature of dreams, shamans, mystics and visionaries. Defense, revenge and wisdom

Numerolgy - name reading

Expression: 64 / 10 / 1 You have an innate ability to get what you want and what you need for your survival. You are primarily concerned about developing the self and acquiring resources for your own enjoyment. Your independence and courageous determination to succeed makes you a good leader, and your unique approach is sure to open the doors to brave new worlds and fascinating discoveries.

Soul Urge: 33 / 6 Love, giving it and getting it is your main concern. You are drawn to people and situations that allow you to express your ability to harmonize, heal and sympathise. Family relationships take up much of your attention as you always like to know what's going on, and you are good at resolving conflict. Beauty and the arts or decorating are also ways that you may express yourself. You desire responsibility, steadfast love, a harmonious home, domesticity, and maintaining long-standing family traditions. The perfect environment for you has ease, comfort, beauty, music, and harmony.

You empathize with those who, through no fault of their own, are suffering. You are sympathetic to the needs of humanity. If you knew how, you would correct all injustice as a cosmic parent or guardian would. You have a good sense of loyalty and are a natural counselor. Artistic, kind, understanding, inclined toward conventionality but broad-minded. When your emotions are not too involved, you are a fine judge of character.

Personality: 31 / 4 You appear to be conservative, practical and hard working to those who spend time around you. People think of you as disciplined and focused, and thus they seem to automatically trust that you are reliable and honest too. Some may think you do such a good job at your own responsibilities that they try to give you a few of theirs. Others tend to see you as loyal, dedicated, dignified, and honest with a desire to perform the work at hand instead of taking a lot of time for fun and pleasure. You seem to be thrifty, prudent, and orderly.

The Destiny number 1 You have a healthy respect for individuality. You are innovative, and are often asked to lead, direct, and manage the affairs of people and organizations. When you have specifically defined and visualized goals, your powers of concentration and focus allow you to achieve them quickly and fully. You are happiest in the role of pioneer, explorer, creator, inventor, leader, director, chief executive, owner of any business, or editor of any periodical publication.

Quiescent Self - 4 Family, society, country, and civilisation are better off because of your tireless efforts and meticulous attention to detail. You are the pillar of society. A staunch patriot. Your rewards are accomplishment, duty, Love, and appreciation. Your thoughts and pleasure are the creation of firm foundations upon which family and society as a whole can prosper.

Life's Path You are following a path of creativity and self-expression through art, beauty, friendliness, happiness, and harmony. Your creative force helps you through the obstacles life sometimes presents for your experience. You are a welcome addition to most any social gathering. You are a natural host and benefit from socializing. Give of yourself, freely and joyously. You are inclined to be imaginative, inspired, and able to tap deep emotions. You can express yourself well in artistic endeavors of your choice using colours (such as painting and interior decorating), words (such as public speaking, writing, singing, and acting), and form (such as sculpting).

Birthdate numerology reading

You are freedom loving and creative. You are drawn to all that is beautiful, luxurious and expressive, as these are inherent in your own spirit. You are here to express, to imagine and create. Optimism, confidence and focus of ambition are qualities to develop and use in order to live in accord with your destiny. You bring beauty, hope and joy to your world.

Five Is Called The Pentate. It Symbolizes Fertility, Health, And Love! Fives Generally Have Large Families And Can Be Very Athletic!
you are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the sign of freedom and independence. You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. You are, however, a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you, perhaps inclining you to be a teacher of some sort. A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. You are apt to be multi-talented, but just as likely to suffer from some lack of direction, and there is often some confusion surrounding your ambition.

My Astro profile
My Blue Personality Type
My INFP Profile
The Real Leo Club
My Palmistry Reading Profile

Stephensmiley - love and The Thinkersmiley - loveH2G2 Romamce


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A27037767

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more