My Blue Personality Type

0 Conversations

Blue is an emotional colour. People with a blue personality stay inside themselves and do not trust people very much. They watch every move that others make. Blues are also harmonisers. Their strong desire is to have us all get along with each other and will try and to look for peaceful means of settling our conflicts.

Blues are the most caring, nurturing and protective personalities in the colour-spectrum. They live out of their hearts and their emotions. Their life purpose is to serve, help and love others. Blues have an inner knowledge and wisdom and that they feel and know what is right. The moment they become quiet inside, they will recognize or hear an inner voice or guidance, which will then guide them what to do. They can easily feel precisely what others are feeling. Blues are the most emotional of all the colour personalities. They often feel lost if they don't have the opportunity to clear their way through their intense jungle of deep feelings. Helpful activities for Blues would include talking with friends about their inner life, writing a journal or just being still so that their intense emotions can calm down.

Blues are more concerned about others then they are about themselves They are born natural caregivers and mothers. Blues cry easily and release their emotions, joy, sorrow, sadness and happiness, through their tears. This emotional quality gives them the ability to be warm, sympathetic and protective.

The biggest challenge for any Blue person is to just say, "NO!" They have a basic fear that others might push them reject them or no longer love them. The fear of hurting other people's feelings reflects their own fears of being hurt. They need to recognise that the enormous benefits of Self-Love and also to understand that "no" does not mean the same as, " I don't love you." They need to find their boundaries and borders with other people because they have a tendency of allowing friends and even strangers to come into their lifes without having adequate protection. Sometimes Blues even take on other people's energies and qualities. They take on other people's sicknesses or problems. They are usually in a peaceful and calm state of mind. They focus more on their feelings and emotions than on their own thoughts. Blues prefer to reside in their own emotional world. These would include such activities as walking, swimming and simple ball games. Because they are not very physically active, and because Blue is the colour of expansion and wideness, they can easily gain weight.



SOCIAL LIFE

Blues enjoy being around people all the time. They are very social, the perfect caregivers and helpers, always interested in and concerned about other people's needs. These traits allow them to be loving and in service to their family or friends. Blues are found in whenever service and support is needed. The biggest gift for these loving personalities is to help and support their family and friends. They are family oriented people who love being with their partners, children or friends. Planing picnics, creating nice meals, nothing seems too much if it is enjoyed and appreciated. Blues have friends for life.



RELATIONSHIPS AND INTIMACY

The most important aspect of a Blues life is living in healthy, harmonious relationships. Blues want to be loved and appreciated. They make wonderful mates because they love to take care of and support their loved ones. They will do anything to create a happy and harmonious family life. They often expect their partner to return their love or be as much supportive and caring.

Blues want to be married and live in affectionate, solid family units. Love and affection is more important to them than passion. Kissing, cuddling and feeling their partner's affection and emotional love are more important. They have a deep, emotional and spiritual experience and creates a strong bond between the lovers. Blues are loyal and monogamous.



CAREER AND FINANCE

Blue personalities are not very interested in money. Emotional and spiritual values are far more important and play a much larger role in their life. They are careful with money and have a rather conservative approach to it. Blues are born nurses, caregivers, counselors. They are also born listeners and empathic to other people's feelings and thoughts. They would be the people you go to if you have any problems or want to unload any emotional disturbances.

Blues solve their problems by looking inside themselves, and asking the right questions. They must learn to listen and trust their own intuition, and their inner voice. Because of this strong intuition and their inner knowledge, Blues usually know what they should do. Their main problem is taking that action and making changes. The biggest challenge is for Blues is to let go of old ways and adopting new situations. Blues are good listeners and have the ability to listen into other people's inner world. They have a strong intuition and healing power. This is why they are often found in professions in which they can be helpful, nurturing or supportive. Typical "Blue" occupations are: Nurse, caretaker, priest, nun, housewife, mother, child care worker, service personal, social-worker, counselor, teacher, therapist, consultant, healer, secretary, accountant, personal manager and volunteer.



HEALTH, WELL-BEING AND GROWTH

Blues must learn the difficult lesson of loving themselves and overcoming their greatest fear, which is to not be loved and to be alone, and that they can express their own deep feelings freely and then live a compassionate, happy and fulfilling life. It is important for Blues to set their own boundaries and make clear decisions. That they must learn to say, "No," if it feels like "no." Connecting with their personal power and then using it allows them to achieve their own goals and give out even more love.

Blues need a lot of time for themselves. They like being in a quiet atmosphere, listening to harmonious music or just sitting in a peaceful room. Being alone is relaxing and allows them to go within. Allowing peace and silence to occur are important activities for Blues to find their purpose in life. Meditation and prayer are the most effective methods that they can use to achieve their own inner peace and happiness and to recharge themselves. Going to church or a meditation class is an excellent way of meeting like-minded people and getting more involved into a spiritual way of life.

Blues need to constantly be aware of their sensitive and powerful emotional system. Understanding their own Mind and Body relationship will help them to stay healthy and strong. If Blues have a question or want to solve a problem, they need to be quiet, stay focused and go inward. If they ask a question in this peaceful state of mind they will hear and immediately sense the answer inside. The challenge for Blues is not only to hear and trust their inner voice, but also to act on it and live their inner knowledge in the real world.

My Astro profile
My Astro profile - Part 2
My INFP Profile
The Real Leo Club
My Palmistry Reading Profile

Stephensmiley - love and The Thinkersmiley - loveH2G2 Romamce


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A27494607

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more