A Conversation for Who's the favourite drummer?

The ULTIMATE drummer?

Post 1

Ormondroyd

I've just realised that when I voted, I unaccountably overlooked someone who I now realise is possibly the definitive drummer. What's even more shocking is that everyone else seems to have forgotten him too.
No-one better exemplifies the true spirit of those who feel compelled to hit things for a living. He exudes attitude, playing with barely-controlled manic aggression. Yet he has been disciplined enough to stay with the same massively-successful group for a quarter of a century, during which time he has worked with some of the biggest names in showbiz. His appearance is 100 per cent rock'n'roll, with wild, wide eyes beneath bushy Keith Moon eyebrows and perfectly punk-rock spiky crimson hair.
I refer, of course, to Animal of The Muppets. smiley - winkeye


The ULTIMATE drummer?

Post 2

Mike A (snowblind)

That is just soooo, uh, uh, well I can't think of a word for it but it is so, uh, -whatever- that it demands I post here!

Maybe I can get a special mention for him?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more