A Conversation for LSD

LSD

Post 1

If you notice this notice then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

BE CAREFUL WITH ACID AND MUSHROOMS
i had a very scarry experince in Amsterdam a few years ago.I decided to try some of the local delecasy.I bought a packet of mushrooms the man behind the counter said that i should take only half of the packet but i took no notice of his warning because i had tacken mushrooms in britain before this turned out to be my downfall IT WAS A ROLLER COSTER RIDE TO HELL AND BACK.So the next time your in a forine country and you are thinking of tacking mushrooms then think twice!Because the mushrooms in other countrys are a lot stonger than in Britain.


LSD

Post 2

Buff

Seems to have destroyed your ability to spell too. Ever heard the song by Emenem called My Fault? I'm not sure if he's made it over to the UK yet. If not and you have MP3 abilitys, stop at my page and leave a message, I can e-mail it as an attachment to you cause I think you'll really dig the subject of the song.


LSD

Post 3

Phil

Emenem has made it over to the Uk. He has had a couple of song out; My name is (which someone did a remix with Fat Boy Slim's Gangster Trippin) and Guilty Concience.


LSD

Post 4

Buff

Well, my offer of MP3s goes to you as well as the person with the name that I am not going to spend an hour typing. I find Emenem amusing, but I've the feeling that if I listened too much, I'd get tired of him.


LSD

Post 5

Phil

Given the amount of radio airplay the clean version of My Name Is, I already am tired of him smiley - smiley


LSD

Post 6

Buff

Where I live, he gets zero airplay, so I get to monitor my dosage myself. Probably why I'm not sick of him yet.


LSD

Post 7

If you notice this notice then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

so what


LSD

Post 8

If you notice this notice then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

i also have the album that you talk of.i bought it last year only to find out that it was the clean vertion so i gave it to my 13 year old sister and bought myself the uncut c.d.

mario cart raimbow roads should not be played under the influence.


Key: Complain about this post