Here are some factual statements for you to ponder over. There are only ten of them, and
all you have to do is decided if each fatual statement is True or False.
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below
True or False?
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- The first of the five senses to go as you get older is taste
- China has more English speakers than the United States
- There isn't a single reference to a cat in the Bible
- No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 5 times
- Pollen lasts forever
- An ant can survive for four weeks underwater
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
- The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds
- The Dead Sea is really a river
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 11th May 2004
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
The Gold Medal Winners are -
ShazzPRME - All Ten Questions Correct.
A Dr. Justin - All Ten Questions Correct.
Toy Box - All Ten Questions Correct.
The Runner Up is -
Wrinkled Rocker - Nine Questions Correct.
Three's A Crowd Answers
- Fred & Wilma
C. Barney & Betty
- The Sundance Kid
B. Butch Cassidy