Star Wars vs Star Trek

3 Conversations

Right, this is a huuuuuuuuuuge debate over the internet. It's a multitude of arguments. Which has a better story line, Which has the most impact etc. But what everybody wants to know is who would win if it came to a ruck. Obvious. Picture the vast legions of Imperial Stormtroopers, thousands of Star Destroyers bombarding planets, huge AT-AT's crushing their foes and everything in their path, nifty TIE - Fighters blasting with their deadly lasers not to mention Sith Lords Crushing peoples throats and giving them a jolly good seeing to with a lightsabre. Now Picture 7 red shirted ensigns with phasers set to kill and a puny communicator, the enterprise chugging slowly through space with its spread of puny Photon Torpedoes. There's no contest (in my opinion).
So Kick Neelix in the Face and have some fun on a speeder bike. Star Wars wins hands down every time. Oh and I have taken Klingons and Cardassians into consideration along with the goody two shoes rebellion. One final note Borg Cube vs Death Star?
Phelps

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A252235

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more