A Conversation for Condom

Condoms

Post 1

Vid

These can be purchased from small vending machines which are often located in toilets, public houses and airports.
Be careful not to confuse these machines with similar chewing-gum vending machines. This can cause pain and embarrassment.


Condoms

Post 2

Wumbeevil

Ah, so it's true then that condoms rot your teeth?

I wonder if Lonnie Donegan had the same problem dstinguishing between chewing gum and condoms, and it was actually a condom that he chewed the next morning.


Condoms

Post 3

Flip

Can you tell me what a pained and embarrased condom looks like?


Condoms

Post 4

Vid

Slightly pink and flushed


Chewing Condoms

Post 5

Vid

Chewing condoms is not recommended. They are reported not to taste particularly good, but you can blow great bubbles.
Note that it is also not recommended to attempt to use chewing gum as a contraceptive as it is not very effective.


Condoms

Post 6

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I hope it's not flushed down the toilet. It will clog up the pipes and cause a lot of problems


Chewing Condoms

Post 7

Wumbeevil

Michael Jackson sued me the last time I tried to blow Bubbles.

Chewing gum makes a very effective oral contraceptive and has been tested by the Vatican standards commision for three years, during which time not one altar boy has become pregnant. His Holiness also recommends attaching all used Wrigleys to your pubic hair. Should you meet a fellow true believer and attempt to have sex, the resultant plucking prevents any chance of conception.


Condoms

Post 8

Researcher 52708

Yep. Embarracement.


Condoms

Post 9

Blueredblue

Did anyone know that the Italian condom is smaller than the european standard? I don't know why this is...

Also, I don't think condoms are very good during moments of hightened passion, all sorts of problems can occur, trying to fish one out that's gone awol...a bit of a design fault I'd say.


Condoms

Post 10

George Formby

Is there one that would fit my little stick of Blackpool Rock ?

gf


Key: Complain about this post