A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Outpost Poroda

Poroda: Commanders Office

Post 1

U521150

*A brightly-lit room with a large desk displaying a map of the Outpost and the surrounding area. Captain Joshue Knott, commanding officer at the outpost, resides here, though if a Magician of Adept level or higher is present he relinquishes control.*


Poroda: Commanders Office

Post 2

U521150

*an out-of-breath soldier comes in and salutes*

[soldier] Sir, I come directly from Kalsho...Magicians on their way to our outpost were attacked by a gang of orcs and some apparently got away. We fear that other outposts such as this one may be attacked also...I come to warn you.

*the captain nods gravely*

[captain] you did well to warn us of this, soldier. We'll step up security at the entrance, make sure everything is secure...beyond that little can be done.

[soldier] Thank you sir...*looks exhausted*

[captain] Soldier, you may rest at the barracks, do so before you fall on your face and clutter up my office...*smiles wryly*

[soldier] Thank you sir! *salutes and leaves*


Key: Complain about this post

Poroda: Commanders Office

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more